Senior Credit Analyst Securitization
February 2020 by Finacity
Looking for a Senior Credit Analyst in CT reporting to the Regional Head of Credit - Americas
Greensill Capital, in combination with its recent acquisition of Finacity, provides working capital solutions to businesses around the world using the latest technology, financial innovation and capital markets. Our success has grown our portfolio from $4 billion of assets under management in 2016 to $32 billion in 2019. As a result of this success, we are in need of a Senior Credit Analyst with corporate and structured credit knowledge seeking a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial working environment. Applicants must have at least 10 years of work experience and have completed credit training at a bank or other financial institution, insurance company or credit rating agency.
Key job activities include:
- Counterparty Credit Assessment - analyze the creditworthiness of our risk exposures and able to concisely and completely recommend appropriate credit limits and/or credit structures.
- Structured Credit Assessment – ability to assess the credit risk inherent in facilities utilizing securitization and other structured components. In particular, must have experience credit underwriting trade receivable securitizations and associated credit rating agency methodology.
- Credit Control - regular periodic review of a portfolio of credit exposures with an aptitude for making recommendations when breaches or exceptions are discovered.
- Credit Reporting - preparing credit applications and portfolio reports to senior management that clearly identify the risks and/or mitigants, if any.
- Counterparty Maintenance - develop and maintain relationships with counterparties and/or third-party introducers.
- Understanding key elements of credit risk management with an emphasis on credit assessment in a working capital or commercial banking environment.
- Ability to clearly write concise and complete credit papers and risk reports within tight deadlines.
- Development and use of forecasting models.
- Ability to understand how securitizations work and assess the impact on the selling entity
- Ability to research industry data and incorporate external information into credit assessments.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is helpful given our growth in Latin America, but not necessary.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with a strong knowledge of finance and statistical analysis.
- Financial modelling skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and across multiple time zones.
- Drive and desire to contribute as part of a highly energized team in a results
- oriented organization that is growing rapidly.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a credit analyst in a bank, financial institution, credit rating agency or insurance firm.
More recent news
Crédito Real securitizes loans
Mexico's Crédito Real said it has placed MXN750 million ($39.2 million) in the local bond market under a consumer loan securitization program. Arranged by BBVA, Santander and Banorte, the five-yea ...
Energy, Green Network involved in a maxi securitization
Green Network involved in a maxi securitization ...
Finacity bought out by Greensill – TFG Exclusive with Adrian Katz, Finacity CEO
TFG reports live from Ho Chi Minh City, in an exclusive interview with Finacity CEO Adrian Katz, at FCI’s 51st Annual Meeting. Finacity bought out by Greensill – TFG Exclusive with Adrian Katz, ...