Securitization Reporting Analyst
November 2017 by Finacity
This professional will play an active role in many facets of Finacity’s business.
Anticipated activities and functions of the job are:
- Manage processing daily Accounts Receivable (A/R) data for multiple Client accounts.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and/or monthly reports to clients, investors, rating agencies.
- Liaise with external clients and investors on a daily basis.
- Perform research and data analysis to ensure reports accurately reflect Client AR portfolio behavior and properly adhere to structuring criteria and constituent requirements.
- Work with and across different departments (Analytical Team, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Technology, etc.) to enhance operations and identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in the onboarding and data integration of new clients.
- Assist in managing trustee relationships for securitization transactions.
- Manage portfolio based fraud prevention.
- Assist with annual audits by working with clients, investors and audit firms.
- Assist with various systems upgrade projects on an as-needed basis.
An ideal applicant will have strong academic credentials, a strong customer-centric mindset, and advanced technical skills.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Mastery of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical reasoning ability and quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, performance-driven, environment
- Team player
- Strong hands-on work ethic
- Comfort with the dynamics of working in a entrepreneurial company environment
- SQL and/or VBA a plus
- Spanish fluency a must
We are unable to offer relocation assistance or visa sponsorship at this time.
If you have an interest to pursue this opportunity with Finacity, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the title of the job posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Finacity is an equal opportunity employer.