Quality Assurance Analyst
November 2017 by Finacity
The QA analyst will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the securitization business, working most closely with the Product Management and Technology teams. Product Management will write reporting specifications and Technology will code reports based on the specs. It is the responsibility of the QA analyst to scrutinize the reporting output against the specs, test base cases and outlier scenarios, and ensure that reports are in working order, all by the implementation deadline. In addition, as specifications change, updates are coded and re-QAed. This iterative process is an integral part of keeping our reports accurate and up-to-date.
- QA securitization algorithms and reports
- Modify specifications based on added understanding of data and processes
- Create QA templates to optimize efficiency
- Document bugs and create new project tasks
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable is a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Located in Stamford, CT
If you have an interest to pursue this opportunity with Finacity, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the title of the job posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Finacity is an equal opportunity employer.