February 2020 by Finacity
Analysts have a very involved role in the day-to-day activities of Finacity. The roles and responsibilities will focus around support of client acquisition, new business development, transaction execution, channel partnerships and marketing.
- Perform research and financial analysis on companies, industries and prospective clients.
- Support business development efforts through research and materials preparations.
- Coordinate data gathering and due diligence for transactions.
- Work with and support all aspects of financing transaction process.
- Aid in project management of new and/or existing transactions.
- Assist in credit underwriting and preparation of investment/funding related documentation.
- Provide day-to-day project support to senior management.
- Support in client relationship management.
- Assist with annual audits by working with clients, investors and audit firms.
- Structuring, designing, and negotiation of securitization transactions in consultation with clients, rating agencies, investors, accountants, trustees, regulators, and legal teams.
- 4 year degree from a top school with outstanding academic credentials.
- Spanish, German or French fluency is a plus.
- High degree of computer literacy and exceptional MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Internships in the financial services industry or consulting are preferred.
Located in Stamford, CT.
If you have an interest to pursue this opportunity with Finacity, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the title of the job posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Finacity is an equal opportunity employer.