November 2017 by Finacity
Finacity Corporation is seeking a talented, entrepreneurial-minded IT professional to work on high visibility, challenging projects. Finacity’s applications are developed using Java and SQL Server and run on a Windows server platform. These applications facilitate all aspects of Finacity’s middle and back office operations, and as such, have a direct impact on Finacity’s daily trade receivables securitization business. In addition this candidate will interact with senior management and Finacity team members in the Analytics, Product Management, Servicing, and Deal Structuring groups.
This is a great opportunity for an IT professional with a comprehensive approach to problem solving and who thrives in a fast-paced environment!
- Bachelors or Higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years software development experience
- Excellent core Java and SQL knowledge
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Spring, Hibernate, JavaFX 2
- Team player
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial/innovative, willing to roll up your sleeves
- Comfortable making “cold calls” and developing your own leads
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
If you have an interest to pursue this opportunity with Finacity, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the title of the job posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Finacity is an equal opportunity employer.