Broker Manager – Finacity Capital Management
November 2017 by Finacity
FCM is currently being marketed to companies with smaller receivables portfolios via Finacity’s existing sales network. To accelerate FCM’s growth, we seek a Broker Manager to build out a network of brokers and referral agents with access to FCM’s target client base. Reporting to the Head of Origination, the Broker Manager role will focus around the development and management of an extensive network of third party intermediaries, the facilitation of transaction referrals and the origination of new transactions for FCM.
This is a great opportunity for an IT professional with a comprehensive approach to problem solving and who thrives in a fast-paced environment!
- Develop and manage network of third party intermediaries.
- Perform research and financial analysis on companies, industries and prospective clients.
- Develop new business opportunities through research and materials preparation.
- Co-ordinate data gathering for potential transactions.
- Prepare FCM transaction proposals for delivery to the client base.
- Interface with prospects and intermediaries to secure new FCM mandates.
- Aid project management of new and/or existing transactions.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in financial services, including 3 years in a broker management role.
- Deep network of intermediary contacts with access to FCM’s target client base.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Multi-lingual skills are a plus.
- High degree of computer literacy and strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you have an interest to pursue this opportunity with Finacity, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention the title of the job posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Finacity is an equal opportunity employer.