Asset-Backed Securitization Professional
November 2017 by Finacity
The Asset-Backed Securitization professional will play an active role in many facets of Finacity’s business. Due to Finacity’s continuing growth, this senior professional will have the opportunity to participate in many areas outside of the primary responsibilities, including: strategic planning, relationship management, channel development and sales.
- Structuring and orchestrating securitizations.
- Negotiating commercial terms and conditions.
- Documenting agreements with customers, investors and applicable counsel.
- Preparation of rating agency presentations and management of rating process.
- Relationship development with broker/dealers and investors.
- Client transaction project management.
- Create Client proposals, reports and presentations.
An ideal applicant will have strong academic credentials and at least two to five years of working as a Financial Analyst, Associate and/or Vice President in the field of asset-backed securitizations. Rating agency or legal experience welcomed.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical reasoning ability and quantitative skills
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfort with the dynamics of working in a small company environment
If you have an interest to pursue this opportunity with Finacity, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention the title of the job posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Finacity is an equal opportunity employer.