The best people in any industry want to work for a company that is committed to quality, engenders trust among clients, and rewards people for diligence, creativity and success. This set of values has enabled Finacity to build a team of seasoned professionals who are highly regarded in their disciplines.
We are committed in our efforts to attract and retain highly talented individuals, as the talent and passion of our team are critical to our continued success. In addition to recruiting experienced professionals, Finacity actively recruits graduating seniors from colleges and universities across the U.S. in the following areas:
- Business Development
- Product Management
Finacity is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Analyst (Stamford, CT)
- Securitization Reporting Analyst (Stamford, CT)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (Stamford, CT)
- Java Developer (Stamford, CT)
- Data Integration and QA Analyst (Stamford, CT)
- Broker Manager (Stamford, CT)
- Asset-Backed Securitization Professional (Stamford, CT)
Email email@example.com to apply!